Saturday, February 13, 2010

Top 10 Foods Grayson Makes Me Want


This morning, I woke up a special treat. Jason made me breakfast, and it was delicious. Even things that didn't sound good when he mentioned them ended up tasting yummy. I decided I wanted to make a Top 10 list for foods I am craving, so that I will always remember what they were. It will also be fun to compare with my 16 friends that are pregnant, or the ones that have been pregnant before. :)

1. Hibachi
2. Pancakes
3. Chocolate
4. ANY Vegetables
5. Chocolate Milk
6. Biscuits & Gravy
7. Spaghetti
8. Pizza
9. Ranch Dressing
10. Fruit

Now, needless to say, I don't give in and eat these DAILY, maybe just a piece of chocolate or six. :) These are just the foods I want.

On a different note, I also thought it would be interesting to keep track of the foods I don't want.

1. Bacon (The sweet kind)
2. Ham
3. Sausage
4. Hamburger Meat
5. Chick-Fil-A
6. Sour Candy (Which is usually a FAVORITE)
7. Most Fast Food
8. Lunch Meat
9. Heavy Seasoning
10. Most Fish

But today, I was lucky enough to get breakfast cooked for me. We had Biscuits, Eggs, Strawberries, and Bananas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment