Thursday, February 11, 2010

Never send a pregnant woman to the grocery store...

Well, I didn't want to jinx myself, but yesterday I officially broke my four year curse of car wrecks. Every four years on February 10th, I have been in some kind of wreck which resulted in broken bones, surgeries, and stitches. Not my idea of fun. Of course I'm extra careful these days because of the little one, but yesterday I was EXTRA, EXTRA careful by only driving (or riding) twice.

Today has been pretty mellow for Grayson and myself, although last night he was kicking and punching away. I didn't think I would ever get to sleep, although it was definitely worth staying up for. (That, and American Idol).

....continuing from earlier. Note to all the men out there....never send a pregnant woman to the grocery store alone. 1 hour and 4 different types of cookies later, I'm finally home. :) Time to get ready to go meet the preacher at Chick-Fil-A. There's something you don't do everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment