Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello, Pancakes, and Chocolate.


Talk about a BABY BOOM! I just found out today that yet ANOTHER friend, the 16th one to be exact, is pregnant too! Many of my friends are already on Baby #2, but this marks the beginning of motherhood for me. I can't wait to meet OUR LITTLE MONKEY! :)

Today, Grayson and I are in our 17th week together, and for the past 17 weeks, he has been putting on a show! I'm still amazed that they were able to discover "he" was a "he" because of his constant flips, turns, and rolls! He is always on the MOVE, which should make shedding these pregnancy pounds easy with all of the running around I am likely to do! I guess I should have known all along HE was a HE, because what BOY doesn't drive a girl to eat loads and loads of CHOCOLATE??? I've always been the type to love the sour stuff, but not these days! Chocolate has been my weakness, along with pancakes and Hibachi. Poor, poor, pooooor Jason. If he never eats Japanese Food again it would be too soon for him, and it used to be a favorite. As for the pancakes, I'm getting high fives from pregnant women all around. Pancakes seem to be synonymous with pregnancy, and together we are doing our part to keep IHOP in business.

This past weekend we made the loooong trek back to Texas because some wonderful family and friends put on a shower for us. We got loads of goodies, and I am so thankful for the amazing and supportive people I am surrounded by! I couldn't ask for better family and friends, and I miss them daily. I am excited to say that I will see many of them again in less than a week as our wedding festivities begin! Then, it's off to NYC for a week. Yay!

Well, it's time for us to submit to reality TV once again, one of the few perks of Dad playing WOW upstairs all night.








No comments:

Post a Comment