Friday, February 12, 2010

Let it snow!


Thank you, Texas, for sending the beautiful snow our way! It has been snowing for about 6 hours now, and we have already gotten about 5 inches! It's beautiful!

I made a snowball earlier, by myself, and didn't have anyone to throw it at, haha. I can't wait to Grayson is old enough to go outside and play with. I need someone to motivate me to be active!

Grayson has been pretty mellow today, but of course he had to get his chocolate fix earlier. :)
We were resting up for a busy weekend, the last one before I am officially Mrs. Ballantine. I can't wait to see all my friends and family (the ones that can come) at our wedding next weekend! we are going to have so much fun! I just hope all of the cold has cleared up by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment